Join Eppstein Uhen Architects' (EUA) growing firm as a Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator will work within the marketing team, engaging with various people and positions across the company to support the execution of marketing plans, business development pursuits (proposals, interviews) and firm initiatives.
Each Marketing Coordinator is responsible for market-specific pursuit efforts including creating responses to request for proposals (RFP), facilitating meetings, and developing interview strategies requiring extensive use of InDesign and PowerPoint. The position requires a high-level of interaction and effective communication with professional staff. Interested candidates should be comfortable running meetings and regularly engaging with others in the firm. The Marketing Coordinator will work to support the execution of marketing plans, studio promotional and pursuit efforts and produce superior studio marketing materials.
• Organize and lead meetings on various marketing initiatives
• Coordinate the content, design and development of proposals and qualifications packages
• Interview professional staff, write blogs/articles and develop verbiage for public relations and marketing collateral
• Brainstorm with Marketing Team to develop marketing strategies and campaigns for various markets and potential clients
• Coordinate and assist with the development of presentation materials, professional photoshoots/video shoots, and marketing collateral
• Take ownership of specific assigned areas – to be determined - within the marketing team structure (graphics, public relations, social, website, database management, etc.)
• Provide general support for Marketing team, firm market studios and firm
• Assist with coordination of firm and market events
• Conduct general research to support various markets and marketing department
• Make updates within firm CRM database (Deltek Vision), photography database (OpenAsset), and website WYSIWYG tool.
• Provide proactive ideas and solutions to marketing tasks and issues with studios and firm
• Marketing experience
• Experience in Graphic Design
• The ability to manage multiple deadlines with a high degree of organization and exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent writing skills with strong attention to detail
• A good eye for graphic design and sound page layout skills
• The ability to work autonomously and within a team
• The ability to positively and proactively converse with all levels of firm staff via in-person, phone and email communications.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite products (specifically PowerPoint and InDesign)
• Ability to communicate with others regardless of their status or position; able to persuade others and resolve conflict in order to obtain desired result.
• Strong organization skills, planning ahead, organizing and scheduling tasks, setting priority and ensuring follow-through.
An Added Plus:
• Experience in the A/E/C industry
• Confident individual who is comfortable meeting new people, enjoys interacting with others and is approachable and friendly.
• Passion for graphic design
The Fine Print:
• Position is available in Milwaukee location
• Bachelor's degree or work experience equivalent in communications / marketing
• Minimum of 3 years marketing experience
• This is a full-time (43 hours/week) position